Part CAMO Safety Training
The Part CAMO Safety Training course is a brand-new course designed to satisfy the requirements of EU 1321/2104 Annex Vc (Part CAMO) for Safety Training. It covers the syllabus set out in GM2 CAMO.A.305(g) in full.
The course has been reviewed by an EASA National Aviation Authority for compliance, at the request of a CAMO who collaborated closely in its preparation, and the comments made were actioned in full. The presentation was praised for its user-friendly style.
Existing CAMOs (approved under Part M Subpart G) must obtain approval under Part CAMO by September 2021. All staff must have completed the Safety Training before approval will be granted. (The position with regards to UK CAMOs is not yet clear.)
Cloud Aero Training’s new course is in 4 Sections following an Introduction, with a short test at the end. It is designed specifically for CAMOs and uses material drawn from CAMO operations where possible. However it is a good substitute for the Part 145/Part M Human Factors course set out in Part 145.A.309(e); it covers that syllabus in full as well as adding the Safety Management material.
The Sections are
- Assuring Safety – focuses primarily on Safety Management procedures and processes.
- The Human Machine – deals with Human Factors and the individual
- Environment and Team Working - brings together Human Factors and Safety Management
- Organisational Safety – looks at Human Factors and Safety culture in the organisation
Information for Individuals
- You receive automatic access to your courses after payment
- Download your temporary certificate after passing course
- High-quality certificates posted directly to you on completion
Information for Companies
- Buy multiple courses and allocate them at the time of purchase
- Corporate shop courses have certificate download disabled
- Discounts available for multiple purchases (contact us)