Human Factors Training under EU 1321/2014 Part 145.A.30(e) and AMC/GM. Covers Initial and Recurrent requirements for MRO and CAMO staff.
Who must receive HF training? Everyone in a Part 145 (MRO) or Part M Subpart G (CAMO) organisation, including;
- Managers, supervisors;
- Certifying staff, technicians, and mechanics;
- Technical support personnel (planners, engineers, technical record staff)
- Quality control/assurance staff;
- Specialised services staff;
- Store department staff, purchasing department staff;
- Ground equipment operators;
- Contract staff in any of the above categories
GM 1 145.A.30(e) contains the full syllabus. Our course adheres closely to this requirement, with added material about CAMO operations.
Why take this course?
We have created a single generic Human Factors course that satisfies both Initial and Continuation HF training requirements, by including material gathered from industry sources on incidents and investigations.
We are always happy to develop a specific company course for Initial and/or Continuation HF training, using material supplied by the client.
Our Human Factors course combines the generic requirements for Initial and Continuation Training in accordance with Part 145.A.30(e) and the associated GM (syllabus and content).
After completing the course students will have a good understanding of Human Factors as they affect their own tasks as well as others’ tasks, of the causes of maintenance errors, and what they need to do to prevent them.
The course also has material drawn from industry sources, such as CHIRP, which we believe is valuable for students, regardless of their role in a maintenance organisation.
Although not required in the EASA syllabus, we have added material on Safety Management, which we believe to be inseparable from the reqirements of a good Human Factors programme.
This course can be tailored to add material specific to a Maintenance Organisation’s operations, procedures and MEMS/SMS.
Information for Individuals
- You receive automatic access to your courses after payment
- Download your temporary certificate after passing course
- High-quality certificates posted directly to you on completion
Information for Companies
- Buy multiple courses and allocate them at the time of purchase
- Corporate shop courses have certificate download disabled
- Discounts available for multiple purchases (contact us)