EWIS - Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems
EWIS courses comply with AMC 20-22; EWIS for Groups 1&2 is for B2s, Full B1s and wiring technicians. All other maintenance staff need EWIS for Groups 4&5.
We offer 3 EWIS courses. Each one combines the requirements for the Groups named, where there is very little difference in the requirements for those Groups:
- EWIS for Groups 1 & 2 - B2, full B1*, avionic technicians performing wiring work. B2 Inspectors.
- EWIS for Groups 4 & 5 - All other maintenance staff and inspectors working on aircraft and This means all, including painters, seat technicians etc.
- EWIS for Groups 6, 7 & 8 - Handling staff, fuellers, loaders, cleaners, pilots, cabin staff.
* Although AMC 20-22 includes B1 in the examples of Group 4 staff, it is generally agreed that full B1s are in Group 1. B1s with electrical limitations are in Group 4.
Each course covers the EASA syllabus (AMC 20-22) for its Target Group comprehensively. The course for Groups 1 and 2 is in 2 Parts to cover the large volume of material needed.
Group 1 (only) students must complete a Practical Module G. We provide a task sheet which a student can get signed up in any Part 145 organisation, to satisfy Module G requirements for demonstrating competence on typical connectors.
If you have any questions on this course please get in touch.
Information for Individuals
- You receive automatic access to your courses after payment
- Download your temporary certificate after passing course
- High-quality certificates posted directly to you on completion
Information for Companies
- Buy multiple courses and allocate them at the time of purchase
- Corporate shop courses have certificate download disabled
- Discounts available for multiple purchases (contact us)